A Letter To Our Patients
Please read before your appointment:
Charles W Lowry, DMD,
318 Southdown Drive, Maryville, TN 37801
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. The last few months have brought many challenges for all of us, and I believe we are looking forward to resuming our normal routines. While this viral pandemic has for many, put us out of our jobs and cut us off from activities we are accustomed to, it has also created an awareness of what is most important to us all. For us here in your dental practice, we have a continued commitment to the health and safety of our patients and staff.
Infection control has always been a top priority for the patients we serve, and we hope you have witnessed this during your visits to our office. Even so, you will notice some changes upon your next dental visit as we seek to maintain high standards of care.
The American Dental Association (ADA), the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) set standards and recommendations in infection control. As always, we follow the recommendations of these agencies to keep current on guidelines. We want our patients to know that when you see changes in patient flow or a different routine than you are accustomed to, it is for your comfort and safety. We thank you for your patience as we all get used to a “new normal.”
Upon your next visit to our office you will notice the following:
* Our office will communicate with you before your appointment to ask some general health screening questions. You will be ask the same questions again upon arriving for your appointment.
* When you enter, we will scan your forehead for body temperature. We will have hand sanitizer for your use. If you wish to bring your personal sanitizer, please have it with you.
* Our waiting room will not be able to offer reading material or items for children, since those items are difficult to disinfect from one patient to another.
* Appointments have to be managed to allow for required distancing between patients. That could mean fewer options for scheduling time with your hygienist or Dr. Lowry.
* To reduce waiting time, we must allow more time between patients. This reduces the number of patients in our waiting room and gives more time for infection control between patients.
* Because of distancing and number limitations in a facility, the number of people in the reception area must be limited. If someone accompanies a patient to an appointment, please consider having the individual wait in the vehicle, if possible.
We regret any inconvenience these changes may impose. We value your trust and loyalty, and we look forward to welcoming back our patients.
Dr. Lowry, Mavis, Dena, Sandy, Becky, RaAnn, and Karen
Cosmetic Dentistry in Maryville
Cosmetic dentistry enhances the appearance of your teeth, improves your ability to eat, and gives back your confidence to smile.
At Maryville Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry, Dr. Lowry uses a variety of techniques and materials to whiten and restore teeth to a natural look.
We will work to improve the appearance of your smile, giving you a new look that can help boost your self-confidence.
Regular preventive dental appointments are an important step in your oral health routine. They help reduce the risk of periodontal disease while helping to keep your smile beautiful and healthy.
Preventive dentistry can also result in less extensive and less expensive treatment for conditions that may develop over time.
Dr. Lowry is a member of the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine.
"We treat patient's that struggle with Sleep Apnea by providing an alternative to the CPAP mask."
Dr. Charles W. Lowry
Gentle, Pain Free - Dentistry in Maryville, TN
“I have always liked doing detailed, realistic drawings, but I wanted a career helping people. Dentistry seemed a natural fit.”
"I always take the time to get to know my patients because I know what a difference a perfect smile can make."
Get to Know Our Staff
Always Greeted With a Smile
From the moment you walk through our door until the time you leave - You are treated like family.
We Use Smile Reminder to Track All of Our Reviews - Click Below
Your information is private. We do not sell or rent our patients or our potential patients information. We only use the information you give us to provide the best service possible!